ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (314/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:

A judge having fun issuing a case ruling:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/us-district-judge-fred-biery-rules-bikini-tops-v-pasties-case

“The court infers plaintiffs fear enforcement of the ordinance would strip them of their profits, affecting their bottom line,” the opinion states. “Conversely, the city asserts these businesses contribute to reduced property values, violent crime, increased drug sales, prostitution and other sex crimes and therefore need to be girdled more tightly. Plaintiffs, and by extension their customers, seek an erection of a constitutional wall separating themselves from the regulatory power of city government.”

The judge also wrote: "To bare or not to bare, that is the question." In the opinion, he encourages both parties in the case to "navigate the peaks and valleys of litigation, perhaps to reach a happy ending."

Arizona Hot:
Does an urban legend horror movie belong here?

snopes.com Black-Eyed Children

IainB:
That reminds me of a daily Telegraph news item I read years ago. It was on page 3 I think, which was where they used to put the odd and curious bits of world news that didn't warrant page 1 or 2.
This news item was only worth about ¾" of a column. Apparently police were seeking but had not yet found, a masked man who was in the habit of breaking into single bed rooms in some college's girls' dormitory block late at night. He would gag and bind the unlucky occupant and subject her to an enema, and then leave.    :o

The news item bore the heading Public enema No.1.  

TaoPhoenix:

-IainB (May 02, 2013, 05:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I like that smiley!

Where's the Double Facepalm one for the Picard jokes?
 :D

fenixproductions:
Where's the Double Facepalm one for the Picard jokes? -TaoPhoenix (May 02, 2013, 01:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Take this one instead:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version