ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (288/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
People of DC,
I beg you a judgment about the penultimate message I posted, the message with the girl sleeping on her breast. I consider it very funny but a (male) member considers it inappropriate instead. I am ready to remove it but first I am curious to know what's your impression.

:feedback:
-Giampy (April 08, 2013, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

A little late for my opinion on the topic, but I did appreciate that it was behind a spoiler, though I wish the spoiler had been a bit more descriptive of the NSFW nature of what was behind it. The thread itself is indeed labeled NSFW, but most of the content is actually appropriate for work. So it's easy to forget that this thread might not be safe for work.

app103:
People of DC,
I beg you a judgment about the penultimate message I posted, the message with the girl sleeping on her breast. I consider it very funny but a (male) member considers it inappropriate instead. I am ready to remove it but first I am curious to know what's your impression.

--- End quote ---

You know, even though this thread is clearly marked NSFW and the image was behind a spoiler, nudity anywhere on this forum can still bring down the family-safe and child-safe rating of the entire site, which can trigger blocking in some filtering software commonly used in schools, businesses, and some homes.

And we wouldn't want that, would we?

TaoPhoenix:
People of DC,

--- End quote ---

You know, even though this thread is clearly marked NSFW and the image was behind a spoiler, nudity anywhere on this forum can still bring down the family-safe and child-safe rating of the entire site, which can trigger blocking in some filtering software commonly used in schools, businesses, and some homes.

And we wouldn't want that, would we?
-app103 (April 08, 2013, 05:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

The creators of the Team America movie (the South Park guys) mentioned this in some of their commentary about the film. They were upset that their multi-hundred body count was just fine and dandy ("in their movie about puppets"!!) but they had to resubmit the "puppet sexy scene" ten times to the MPAA rating board to get it approved as R.

See also the Wardrobe Malfunction from the Superbowl X years ago.

Tinman57:
  Oh for Christsakes, it's just a tit fellah.  And this is a NSFW/Adult Content marked forum...  Either find a suitable forum or grow a pair......   :eusa_boohoo:

Tinman57:
Not a joke as far as I know, but still funny as hell -Stephen66515 (April 08, 2013, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know which to do, Laugh or just think this guy is a total tard......  And yeah, "tard" is a politically incorrect term, AKA; NSFW topic.  Get over it and move on....   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version