ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (256/1232) > >>

jgpaiva:
Really funny, fenix!

I love the switch..case construct in british english:

--- ---what_about (£variable) {
    perhaps £possibility:
        //Code here
        splendid;
    perhaps £other_possibility:
        //Code here
        splendid;
    on_the_off_chance:
        //Code here
        splendid;
}

I don't know why, but the "splendid" clause got me laughing out loud at the workplace!

IainB:
I was reading this report on a blog about taking photos aboard airplanes (FCC regs. forbid it now, it seems), and someone in the comments had posted an amusing pic from a Delta flight:
(Thrown Off a United Airlines Flight for Taking Pictures!)

app103:
I was reading this report on a blog about taking photos aboard airplanes (FCC regs. forbid it now, it seems), and someone in the comments had posted an amusing pic from a Delta flight:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-IainB (February 21, 2013, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

I want that sticker!  ;D

TaoPhoenix:
I was reading this report on a blog about taking photos aboard airplanes (FCC regs. forbid it now, it seems)...

-IainB (February 21, 2013, 04:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Though on a grim note, that blog post is pretty ugly because if they couldn't even notice that it was a million miler they were doing that to, then you can be sure they are doing it elsewhere too.

Edit:
Further down in the comments of that blog is quite a mix. A quarter of them are saying "these are the sad times we are in now, just take it", and are remarking that "hot words" are enough to freak out the staff.

I like this comment:
"Do we really think a terrorist would be dumb enough these days to say, "I'm a terrorist", or, "I'm not a terrorist"? Seems like if someone was plotting something they wouldn't want to draw more attention to themselves."

4wd:
***** Ignore, I stupid  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version