ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (249/1232) > >>

tomos:
Revisiting:

By the way, in case anyone is interested, the voice is Jack Wagner, an announcer famous for being the "Voice of Disneyland" and the recording is available in much better quality, here on archive.org
-app103 (February 02, 2013, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

I actually was, the clip with George Carlin was annoying me because it pretty clearly wasn't George. I knew it had to be some kind of announcer - the cadences "just were announcer-y".
-TaoPhoenix (February 02, 2013, 10:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

it sounds awfully like Carlin to me - putting on an 'announcery-y' style

Arizona Hot:
Open-source Death Star revived on Kickstarter after White House snub

Open-source Death Star revived on Kickstarter after White House snub

tomos:
^ what would be really funny would be if they raised the £20 million :D

(they've already made 20% http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461687407/kickstarter-open-source-death-star)

Fred Nerd:
Found a FB page of really bad jokes the other day, here are some of the 'better' ones:

My wife said I should try to see things from her point of view, so I went and looked out the kitchen window.

Broken mirror, 7 years bad luck, no big deal. Broken condom......

Alcohol is a solvent, when combined with soluble solids, the result is a solution. Which means that, according to chemistry, beer is indeed a solution.

Really offensive one below, don't click if you are a feminist or get easily offended.
SpoilerTo all feminists who think women weren't meant to do the cooking, well how come you were born with eggs and milk?

Deozaan:
Here's a funny trailer for a video game called Soulcaster II: The Lost

It kind of reminds me of this trailer for Offspring Fling:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version