ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (245/1232) > >>

IainB:
Such fond farewells...a rather droll comment from reason.com:
(Made me larf anyway.)
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content] (Click image to expand/minimise.)

40hz:
here's my version that I've taken some liberties with:

-Edvard (February 02, 2013, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

You left out:

When a rock musician starts going bald, it's the end of their career. When a blues musician starts going bald, it's an extra 50 bucks per gig.
 ;)

Renegade:
When a rock musician starts going bald, it's the end of their career.
-40hz (February 04, 2013, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

That all depends on if they are any good at raking the lawn. ;)

Arizona Hot:
Teenagers can't sing the Blues. They ain't fixin' to die yet.
-Edvard (February 02, 2013, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do the 'kindergarten blues' count as blues? How about the Billionaire Blues ? Can you sing the blues before an IRS audit?

Arizona Hot:
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

@IainB: Do you think Alan Turingw would have been a good LISP programmer?

SpoilerTuring's homosexuality resulted in a criminal prosecution in 1952, when homosexual acts were still illegal in the United Kingdom. He accepted treatment with female hormones (chemical castration) as an alternative to prison. Turing died in 1954, just over two weeks before his 42nd birthday, from cyanide poisoning. An inquest determined that his death was suicide; his mother and some others believed his death was accidental. On 10 September 2009, following an Internet campaign, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown made an official public apology on behalf of the British government for "the appalling way he was treated". As of May 2012, a private member's bill was before the House of Lords which would grant Turing a statutory pardon if enacted.[6]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version