ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (229/1232) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515: That was the idea!    ;-)

People would read it, initially thinking it to be serious...
It's a a sorta joke in camouflage.
I shall stop doing it now, if it confuzzles.    ;)
-IainB (January 20, 2013, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha, I get all my forum updates from MouserBot on the IRC Channel, so it just looks like new posts...generally I don't look at the author, I just see a new topic, and go check if its spam haha

Renegade:
@Iain - Those were good! The math one was particularly clever! :D

IainB:
@Renegade: Glad you liked them. Collecting jokes has been a hobby of mine since age 10.
I have over 2,000 jokes in my InfoSelect database collection, which includes only some of the hundreds stored in my head. The database gets added to periodically as I sweep up the jokes people send me, or if I come across a new one whilst browsing the Internet. If I find what looks like a new one, I first check to see if I already have it in the database - most times I already have it.
I don't blindly save in my database every joke I come across, but only the ones that make me smile or laugh, and that aren't too cruel to the butt of the joke, and that aren't too extreme (e.g. racism, sexism).

IainB:
Mate round for dinner.
A man gets home from work late and tells his wife he's invited his mate back home for dinner.
The wife screams at him "You've done what!? I've not done my hair, not done my makeup, not done any housework, not done the dishes and can't be bothered with cooking! What the f**k did you invite him round for?"

Husband: "Cos he's thinking of getting married."

Giampy:
I always enjoy jokes about the use/misuse of statistics and numbers
-IainB (January 20, 2013, 07:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

35% of car accidents are caused by drunken people.
It means that 65% of car accidents are caused by sober people.
Therefore, in the name of safety, drive when you are drunken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version