ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (119/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Tangentially related to the topic meme: If you're not working, nothing is NSFW!

4wd:
Tangentially related to the topic meme: If you're not working, nothing is NSFW!-TaoPhoenix (August 18, 2012, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day

Renegade:
Tangentially related to the topic meme: If you're not working, nothing is NSFW!-TaoPhoenix (August 18, 2012, 03:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day
-4wd (August 18, 2012, 06:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

You can always tell when the self-employed people aren't very busy as they seem to post a lot more at DC then... ;) :P

Renegade:
More stuff that you just can't make up...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/jackmeoff-mudd-arrested-florida_n_1792366.html?

Jackmeoff Mudd Arrested In Fort Lauderdale

A South Florida man with an unfortunate name -- or a strong commitment to pranking police -- was arrested last Friday on a litany of charges in Fort Lauderdale.

Jackmeoff Mudd, 54, was arrested on charges of assault, disorderly conduct, resisting an officer, possession of alcohol in an open container, and violation of probation.

--- End quote ---

There are more crazy names there, e.g. "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop".

Seriously? Yep. ;D

kyrathaba:
A COWBOY TOMBSTONE . Here are the Five Rules for Men to Follow for a Happy Life that Russell J. Larsen had inscribed on his headstone in Logan , Utah . He died not knowing that he would win the 'Coolest Headstone' contest. FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version