ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (70/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
I'm talking about videos where the preview looks like some girl about to take her top off or something, but it's actually a blurry skateboard video shot on iPhone.
Since it's only one frame, you'll never see it, but it's at the right spot for the thumbnail.
-Edvard (January 21, 2012, 12:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I understood what you were talking about. I just meant that the preview image that I saw for that "Cat Fight Dog Win" video before watching it the first time was an image of a funny looking dog. The funny looking dog did not appear in the video, which I thought was strange. But it was even more strange when I posted the video here and now the preview image is (I think) of Casey Anthony on trial. Not only is the preview image not visible while watching the video, but it's different from the one I saw only moments earlier when I watched the video for the first time. :huh:

youngjohn12:
I realized I could publish my whole selection to this place, one graphic each time (that's a lot of pics!) or I could publish them all in one taken with a hyperlink, and let you folks choose out and reveal the ones you like best.

TaoPhoenix:
I just found the most hysterical smiley ever.

:Wizard:

IainB:
Came across this the other day.

Deozaan:
I wouldn't categorize that under "Silly Humor," personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version