ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (57/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
Here are two funnies that though seemingly are from the same family, are not.

Stoic Joker:
This is kind of old, and I wasn't sure where I first found it so I had to go back through all the pages in this thread to check. Every once in awhile something will remind me of this and it will end up stuck in my head.
-app103 (July 11, 2011, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ya know, part of me feels obligated to like something called the Indian Nipple Song ... But that's really weird. Catchy tune. But weird.

(I think I liked it...  :-\), (hehe)

Target:
This is kind of old, and I wasn't sure where I first found it so I had to go back through all the pages in this thread to check. Every once in awhile something will remind me of this and it will end up stuck in my head.
--- End quote ---

Ya know, part of me feels obligated to like something called the Indian Nipple Song ... But that's really weird. Catchy tune. But weird.

-Stoic Joker (July 18, 2011, 06:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know what you mean, the darn things been going round in my head since APP posted it (damn you!!)

app103:
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (July 18, 2011, 06:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know what you mean, the darn things been going round in my head since APP posted it (damn you!!)
-Target (July 18, 2011, 07:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  :D

Edvard:
Buffalax has done similar treatment to other videos, but his account on Youtube is no more.
Others have reposted, so they're still available, but you gotta dig.

My favorite, the original of which made the viral rounds a few years ago (warning: also very infectious):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdG_fey4_ow

BTW - What is it with Hindi pop that makes it so damn catchy?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version