ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1173/1232) > >>

panzer:

panzer:

app103:
You thought you stocked up, but...

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Arizona Hot:
Both links are redundant copies to the same page.
-Arizona Hot (March 21, 2020, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---
and neither link leads to what you say it does -- can you please fix that
-tomos (March 21, 2020, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can't. All the pictures were on the same page and that has changed now.

IainB:
@holt:
Then there was the one about the brilliant and some would say borderline idiot-savant Accountant who decided to begin making all his 'zeros' to look very distinctly like lopsided 'ovals'. When asked by his snobbish colleagues, who prided themselves on being the finest generation of bean counters the world had ever seen, at first he was very secretive about it, and would only say that it was part of a fabulous new accounting system he was developing. But after undergoing ever increasing scrutiny, he finally sprang the joke on them. "They are eggs!" he exclaimed brightly. Then he went on with a mocking leer, "All you ever count are beans, whereas I am counting my chickens even before they are hatched!"
-holt (March 27, 2020, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
As a lapsed bean-counter of some not inconsiderable repute, I am outraged by and take great exception to that joke. Not only is it an occupationally-waycist hate joke, but also it is an anti-diversity trans-accountant phobic hate joke and thus should not be qualified as, nor be counted as a joke at all.
It is thus both a non-joke and a hate speech statement, by definition.

I am sick and tired at the hate that is regularly poured out, targeted at professional accountants, on this and other websites, and this is yet another egregious example of such.
Come the revolution, it'll be people like you and other similar accountant-occupation hatemongers who will be first up against the wall. There'll be no Trial Balance or Chapter 11 for you mate, just a swift write-down and asset disposal of a worthless off-the-balance-sheet asset.
That'll teach you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version