ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1149/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Man, I hate needles

Shades:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Man, I hate needles
-Arizona Hot (April 27, 2019, 11:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
The look of the person getting the needle prick, that is look of someone not able to cope with the extraction of blood. How do I know? When entering military service in 1995 (obligatory at that time in the Netherlands) hundreds of young men were marched through a building where you got a blood test and "stereo" shots (one in each arm) for possible international deployment. As my platoon was one of the last ones to be called up for this, I saw more than enough of them (often bigger than me) faint, puke or a look on the faces just as the person being pricked in the image above.

All of us got those shots in the morning and were excused from doing exercises or anything else related to the military. Because the shots were considered to be pretty "heavy". That and we got them on a Friday morning, so you could spend your weekend sick at home, to go back to base on Sunday night and be "fresh" for a new week of military exercises, drills, lessons, sports, shooting practice etc.

Rest assured, the meme in the image is not lost on me, but the look does not match the text and that kinda ruins it for me. SpoilerSo I couldn't help but ruin it for everyone else too. An image of a person with the same look getting a new tattoo, that would be much better fit for this meme.

[ Invalid Attachment ]

holt:
I caught my wife with her funny bone momentarily off-guard recently when I got her a dozen roses. After we got home and they were put into a vase, I spotted a stray rose leaf on the kitchen linoleum. We're always talking about health foods and herbal cures, so I said, "You know what that can cure?" As she scooped up the leaf and deposited it neatly in the wastepaper basket, she absent-mindedly asked, "What?" I replied with a smirk, "A broken heart." She laughed.  :)

holt:
Instead of saying, "Would you like to have an avocado?", you can say -which sounds deliciously almost the same- "Would you like to avocado?"

wraith808:

:o :huh: ;D

This is where we're going, eh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version