ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1080/1232) > >>

Target:
Lego GTA - not sure if this is for the gamers, short vids, or silly humour (you decide)

IainB:
I gather that the electro-magnetic rail gun in the (salesy) video below may be 2010/2011 technology, but it seems pretty impressive. What I also found impressive was the military guy who is speaking so enthusiastically about 6 seconds after the video's start, whose name is given by the narrator as - "Rear-Admiral Matthew Klunder" (or something).
I reckon Klunder might be a fictional character, played by an actor, whose mannerisms (facial expressions, mouth, speech, snappy enthusiasm) are based on the character Louis Tully in the Ghostbusters movie. If he's not an actor, then I may have discovered the real-life character that Luis Tully was based on.
Louis Tully is the accountant who lived down the hall from Dana Barrett, in an apartment building on Central Park West. He becomes possessed by the evil spirit of Vinz Clortho (The Keymaster), after Vinz and Zuul (The Gatekeeper) had escaped from their statues and began searching for host bodies.
 - Louis Tully | Ghostbusters Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

--- End quote ---

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content] silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content] silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content] silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

9 Month download
Social Media Eye Chart
Thesaurus
What is a thesaurus's favorite food?

Arizona Hot:

Evidence for a flat Earth?

A very handy guy.

Panoramic photos that went horribly wrong with hilarious results

IainB:
My son (recently turned 7 y/o) discovered the ROBLOX game website about a year ago and loves it. He watches YouTube videos about the ROBLOX gameplay, to get tips & tricks for playing the games and also for hacking/cheating them.
Quite a few websites have these videos, but he prefers the Denis channel.

He today was watching and laughing at one of Denis' videos about a Landfall.se game site, where Denis was playing the simulation TRUMP vs HILLARY in the Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. It was rather droll - see @3:27 minutes:
(Trump looks undefeatable as he is armed with 2 x M16s, but Hillary throws emails - and she always wins!)

So now my 7 y/o son is hooked on this battle simulator - it seems like it's quite a lot of fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version