ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1026/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
This one cracked me up:

Reluctant Dad Drafts Hilarious Contract For Kids Who Want Dog
http://distractify.com/animals/2016/07/28/reluctant-dad-dog-contract

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-mouser (August 02, 2016, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Most likely the first thing the dog will poop on is that contract.  :)

Edit:  But speaking of dog slobber, my brother had a Boston Terrier who was telepathic.  When he wanted to lick your hand he looked up at your face.  If you wanted your hand licked he would do so.  But if you didn't he would put his mouth near your hand and just lick his lips.  Sort of like a "Hollywood Kiss."  :)

Edit2:  The picture below is not Biff, my brother's dog.  Just a reasonable facsimile.  :)

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

These are Google Images pictures. So they are the biggest available(probably). I needed a link, so I took the first medium-sized one, but not the biggest.

I'n not fat...I'm just a little Husky

Arizona Hot:

Internet zombies

The reason this happens is because there is a zombie virus online and if you aren't careful, you get infected.

Images tagged ''zombies''

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Dye-it                                  Profane gas

Target:
finally some movie merchandise I might actually buy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version