ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (971/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
^^ Thanks for the TM HowTo.  :)

I have been listening to a "Shaman Healing Chant" track I found on the Tube.  I don't know who does the singing.  They do praise Jesus during the chant.  So for lack of any other identifier I call them "Comanches for Christ."  :)  The harmonies are quite relaxing.

Also now and then I do the Watts method as it requires no preparation.  I dispense with the firm cushion requirement and just get by with whatever I am sitting on.  Also I have never been flexible so I fell no compulsion to fold my legs.  Basically it amounts to staring in a direction that will not provide much input and letting go of thinking in words.  Just zoning out for a minute or two.

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Geek side of the force

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]   silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Chocolate Lego

Lego cake

R2-D2 Rave Bra

MilesAhead:
Where does bad light end up? In prism.
-IainB (November 17, 2015, 02:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

I have to find another optometrist.  We just don't see eye to eye on anything.

Arizona Hot:
A mob is after Pinocchio. When they get him, they're going to string him up.

MilesAhead:
A mob is after Pinocchio. When they get him, they're going to string him up.
-Arizona Hot (November 19, 2015, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Obviously he was condemned by a puppet government.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version