ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (929/1232) > >>

Renegade:
Then there was the Mensa genius who refused to drink evaporated milk because it was condensed.
-bit (August 10, 2015, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

One of the frustrating things that I've found with Mensa tests is that quite often the questions have multiple correct answers.

barney:
One of the frustrating things that I've found with Mensa tests is that quite often the questions have multiple correct answers.
-Renegade (August 10, 2015, 11:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm-m-m ... checked out any IQ tests lately?  Like, the last two (2) decades?

MilesAhead:
-Renegade (August 10, 2015, 11:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm-m-m ... checked out any IQ tests lately?  Like, the last two (2) decades?
-barney (August 11, 2015, 12:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does this question have multiple correct answers also?  heh heh heh

IainB:
How not to mix technology with religion: Psalm Way to Spend Your Money
The Church of England have taken a break from pontificating about food banks to release an app that suggests a Psalm to read each morning and evening. It costs £8.99 to download…

“You cannot serve God and mammon”…

--- End quote ---

King James Bible: Luke 16:13 (Matthew 6:24)
No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

--- End quote ---

Priceless.     :o

bit:
^I searched around for (religious) 'donation jokes' and found this:
A little nine year old girl was in church with her mother when she started feeling ill.
"Mommy," she said. "Can we leave now?"
"No," her mother replied.
"Well, I think I have to throw up!"
"Then go out the front door and to the back of the church and throw up behind a bush."
In about two minutes the little girl returned to her seat.
"Did you throw up?" her mother asked.
"Yes," the little girl replied.
"Well, how could you have gone all the way to the back of the church and return so quickly?"
"I didn't have to go out of the church, Mommy," the little girl replied. "They have a box next to the front door that says, 'For the sick'."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version