ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (626/1232) > >>

IainB:
Nice to see that Dan McCall's parody T-shirts have been allowed by the establishment, though not without a fight, it seems.
I think they are rather clever and make their point well.
It’s OK to parody the NSA | Ars Technica
Man who beat NSA in T-shirt parody case wins against Ready for Hillary | Ars Technica

IainB:
Now back to some real-life news:
Blind Followers Keep Dead Cult Leader in a Freezer, Claim He Is Just Meditating

Far out, man.

tomos:
^reminds me of a story I heard once, about an older couple who lived out of town. He had been in the British army and received a pension per post. His health wasn't great, and he wasn't seen much any more around town. The wife used lodge his checks in their joint bank account. One day she unexplainably ordered a large freezer (the story was being told by the local small supermarket owner - his freezer maintenance guy told him about the freezer purchase: small town you know...).
Anyways, to cut a long story short, the husband died about a year later. There happened to be an extended powercut on their road at the time...

MerleOne:
The q^reminds me of a story I heard once, about an older couple who lived out of town. He had been in the British army and received a pension per post. His health wasn't great, and he wasn't seen much any more around town. The wife used lodge his checks in their joint bank account. One day she unexplainably ordered a large freezer (the story was being told by the local small supermarket owner - his freezer maintenance guy told him about the freezer purchase: small town you know...).
Anyways, to cut a long story short, the husband died about a year later. There happened to be an extended powercut on their road at the time...
-tomos (June 16, 2014, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
The question is : did his widow bought meat during that year...

TaoPhoenix:
Nice to see that Dan McCall's parody T-shirts have been allowed by the establishment, though not without a fight, it seems.
I think they are rather clever and make their point well.
It’s OK to parody the NSA | Ars Technica
Man who beat NSA in T-shirt parody case wins against Ready for Hillary | Ars Technica
-IainB (June 14, 2014, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

That NSA one is the only one I'd consider wearing. "Oligarchy" is too tame. It's been various oligarchies in different sectors for a hundred years.

But that NSA one, that's one fighting shirt! But will we hear stories about 81 of the 100 customers mysteriously experience problems!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version