ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (536/1232) > >>

Stoic Joker:
...And the wind chill at 100mph is murder I tell Ya. :D
-Stoic Joker (March 13, 2014, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Need to get some leathers.  8)
-crabby3 (March 13, 2014, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've had the same leathers for over 20 years. They work fine...but only so well. What I need is Tropical Breezes instead of this Arctic shit we been getting lately. ;)

crabby3:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've had the same leathers for over 20 years. They work fine...but only so well. What I need is Tropical Breezes instead of this Arctic shit we been getting lately. ;)
-Stoic Joker (March 13, 2014, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

You wear colors as well?   :tellme:   My part of the Big Chill already came and went.  It's back up to a Tropical 75 with a light breeze.  :)

Giampy:

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (March 13, 2014, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

You wear colors as well?   :tellme:   My part of the Big Chill already came and went.  It's back up to a Tropical 75 with a light breeze.  :)
-crabby3 (March 13, 2014, 12:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hehe No colors, I'm not much on the pack mentality, and I don't follow orders worth a damn.

You're way down south, I'm central FL, so the afternoons here are nice...but morning sucks. By the time I got to Main St. last Saturday at 9am, I looked like Giampy's ^cat^.

40hz:
Pure evil - but funny!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version