ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (530/1232) > >>

tomos:
^I guess I'm a bit late, but I just discovered this...

or,
a little tweaked:

x16wda:
wraith - heeheehee!

app103:
^I guess I'm a bit late, but I just discovered this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048fBXwc1tI
or,
a little tweaked:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPJg8_lzls
-tomos (February 25, 2014, 04:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or you can listen to him sing for real:

Or how about these:

I loved his vampire character when I was a kid.

Renegade:

IainB:
From Re: You like science fiction, don't you? Of course you do!
...A Muslim cleric, a Roman Catholic priest, and a Jewish rabbi were discussing their individual experiences of miracles.

The Muslim cleric said, "Once I was riding a camel alone, in the middle of the Sahara desert, and suddenly a fierce sandstorm appeared from nowhere.  I truly thought that my end had come as I lay next to my camel while we were being buried deeper and deeper under the sand, but I did not lose my faith in the almighty Allah, and I prayed and prayed and recited passages from the Koran.  Suddenly, a miracle occurred, and it seemed as though for a hundred metres all around me, the storm had stopped, but I could see it still raging beyond that distance."

The Roman Catholic priest spoke up next, "My experience was very similar.  One day when I was walking down a street in Belfast in Northern Ireland, during the time of the Troubles, I was walking past this pub when people ran out screaming 'It's a bomb!'.  Well, I just stood still, put my hands together, and prayed, thinking to protect all the poor people who might get hurt if it was indeed a bomb. Sure enough, just then, a bomb went off inside the pub, and blew out the wall next to where I was standing, throwing bricks, nails and bits of glass in all directions.  When the dust settled, I was still standing unharmed, in what seemed to be circle of safety all around me in a radius of about a hundred feet.  Inside that circle, no-one had been harmed."

The Jewish rabbi said, "I too have had an experience similar to this.  It was one Sabbath (a Saturday) when I was walking down the street to my synagogue in London.  I like to walk along past the Mercedes showroom, to look at the cars.  I would have loved to buy a new 350SL - it's my favourite car - but I could never afford it unless they sold it for half the price!  As I approached the showroom, I saw a sign in the window that said 'Today only! One only!  Special offer! Brand new 350SL demonstration model at half price!'   I nearly cried!  What could I do?  It was a Saturday, and Jews are not allowed to handle money or engage in commercial transactions on the Sabbath, so I could not buy it even though I could have afforded it.  So I put my hands together and prayed and prayed.  Suddenly, in answer to my prayers, a miracle occurred - for 500 feet all around me, it was a Tuesday!"
-IainB (December 29, 2011, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version