ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (467/1232) > >>

wraith808:
There's already a humor board in the basement.  And it's already for registered members only.  And there's conversations that go on there.  It's just that some things are inappropriate for even a NSFW silly humor thread.  Not really sure why it had to be NSFW since we aren't 4chan as Stoic pointed out.

Arizona Hot:
There's already a humor board in the basement. -wraith808 (November 02, 2013, 12:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll have to check that out and see if there is any interesting and juicy politcally incorrect humor there. But what will Mouser do if that is the most popular section and other areas are a ghetto for the easily offended.

mouser:
Most of this thread is perfectly fine and fun -- no need to do anything dramatic with it.

I think the real solution lies in trying to improve the rest of the site and working harder to increase the quantity and quality of the more genuinely useful and informative threads on the other areas of forum.

Arizona Hot:
Renegade: I don't know your Wikipedia editorial status, but your article isn't there or can't be found.

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]      silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Renegade:
Renegade: I don't know your Wikipedia editorial status, but your article isn't there or can't be found.
 (see attachment in previous post)       (see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (November 02, 2013, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

It got deleted really fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version