ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (421/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
In honor of Edward Snowden, I changed my avatar pic!

I'm going to look for some fun signs to put in my next post.

TaoPhoenix:
Here are some more signs! I think more of them are photoshopped than the site lets on, but hey! Why not? At least the concepts are great!

In honor of Edward Snowden! This became my profile pic!

The Runner Up:

This one is for Renny!

TaoPhoenix:
Here are some "simple" funny ones.
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]      silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]      silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

This next one is terrifying!

TaoPhoenix:
A few more signs:

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]         silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]       silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Arizona Hot:
Here is a gif of the fake punt play in the Villanova vs. Boston College game for the gif lovers here.

Villanova fake punt confuses cameraman, entire BC defense

Villanova vs. Boston College final score Wildcats tire against Eagles, fall 24-14

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version