ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (391/1232) > >>

Renegade:
Support mandatory euthanasia for seniors to help keep health care costs down. :P

That guy cracks me up. The nutty petitions are just off the hook. :D

4wd:
Support mandatory euthanasia for seniors to help keep health care costs down. :P-Renegade (July 30, 2013, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think something along the lines of The Purge might work better, as long as they take politicians off the protected list.

Renegade:
Support mandatory euthanasia for seniors to help keep health care costs down. :P-Renegade (July 30, 2013, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think something along the lines of The Purge might work better, as long as they take politicians off the protected list.
-4wd (July 30, 2013, 04:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

As long as we're rid of them, I'm not all that picky. :D Well, with the qualification that they don't come back from the dead... undead politicians? Good grief. They're destructive enough as it is! :P :D

4wd:
Well, with the qualification that they don't come back from the dead... undead politicians? Good grief. They're destructive enough as it is! :P :D-Renegade (July 30, 2013, 06:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know, the chance to kill the bastards over and over again?

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Renegade:
I don't know, the chance to kill the bastards over and over again?

I'd buy that for a dollar!
-4wd (July 30, 2013, 07:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

BWAHAHAHAH~! :D  :Thmbsup:

Sign me up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version