ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (362/1232) > >>

dspelley:
To all of you who claim you don't give a fsck... This is actually what not giving a fsck looks like.   That or a train wreck.  Your pick.

SFW

-wraith808 (July 02, 2013, 03:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

What a surprise!  His outdoors dance appears to be in front of a sign welcoming motorists to Woonsocket, Rhode Island - a town about 25 miles from where I was born and raised.  Didn't know this guy, though.

jgpaiva:
What a surprise!  His outdoors dance appears to be in front of a sign welcoming motorists to Woonsocket, Rhode Island - a town about 25 miles from where I was born and raised.  Didn't know this guy, though.
-dspelley (July 02, 2013, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
This guy is actually fairly famous around the internet :)
Here's the awesome video I first saw him in:

wraith808:
Thanks for that... it's really is awesome :)

kyrathaba:
I used to have an Uzi .40 cal S&W.  Beautiful gun, very accurate with stopping power.  Now I either pack my M1911A1 .45 Auto or my Ruger 38 Special.  When roaming around my land I carry my .45/410 loaded with 410 Magnum buckshot.  It's really almost impossible to miss anything with that.  lol
--- End quote ---

When I'm on the farm, I carry my Ruger Blackhawk Super and use .460 loads.

kyrathaba:
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"
The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"
The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version