ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (262/1232) > >>

IainB:
Here's a spacey sound from something seemingly mundane.  Hot Nickel Dropped Into Water
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Arizona Hot (January 08, 2013, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
That account seems to have closed. I found what is probably the original video here:
Hot Nickel Dropped Into Water

Interesting sound-effects.

IainB:
@Stephen66515 's NSFW post: Re: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
- reminded me of this joke:
Glass eye.
A man who had a glass eye was at a party, and he became very drunk.  As he was standing, weaving somewhat, and eating stuffed olives by the handful from a bowl full of olives, someone whacked him heartily on his back.  The shock of the impact caused his glass eye to pop out.  Thinking that it had gone on the floor, he got down on his hands and knees to look for it, but to no avail.  Eventually, he gave up looking for the glass eye and returned to wolfing down the stuffed olives.  What he did not notice, in his drunken state, was that the glass eye had fallen into the bowl of olives, and, sure enough, he eventually scooped it up and swallowed it.

The next day, he did not feel so well, and was very constipated.  He guessed he was still hung over from the party.  But the next day he felt worse and was still constipated, and his anus hurt.  The glass eye had blocked his colon, and his digested food was backing up all down his intestine - but of course he didn't know that.  The day after that, he went to the doctor's surgery and explained his condition, and that he felt really ill and his anus hurt a great deal.

The doctor told him to drop his trousers and bend over so that he could give him a rectal examination.

"Will it hurt?" asked the man.

"No it'll just be a little uncomfortable Mr.Jones.  Don't worry." the doctor replied.

So Jones took off his trousers and underpants, and was about to bend over when he observed the doctor putting on a rubber glove.

"Are you going to poke your fingers inside my anus?" he asked the doctor.

"Yes, of course.  That's the best way to examine you." replied the doctor.

"Are you sure it won't hurt?" asked Jones.

"Look Mr.Jones, you will just have to trust me on this. It won't hurt.  Will you trust me?"

"Oh, OK.  If you are sure then." said the man, and, as he proceeded to bend over, he added, "You are absolutely sure it won't hurt, aren't you?"

"Yes! Now please be still!" replied the doctor, becoming impatient, and at the same time moving forwards to examine Jones' anus.

The doctor then gently prised apart his patient's rectal sphincter and was amazed to see a single eye staring up at him from the sphincter.

"For goodness' sake Mr.Jones!  You really must trust me more than this you know!" the doctor exclaimed.

--- End quote ---

Tinman57:
"Yes! Now please be still!" replied the doctor, becoming impatient, and at the same time moving forwards to examine Jones' anus. -IainB (March 06, 2013, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I heard a different version:
  The doctor bent over to examine his anus, then ran out of the room screaming.  The very disturbed man pulled up his trousers and chased after the doctor asking him what was wrong.  The doctor said "I've looked at many assholes in my life, but this is the first one that ever looked back".

cmpm:
I thought this was pretty funny, in a truth sort of way.

KynloStephen66515:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version