ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (226/1232) > >>

Renegade:
^^  :Thmbsup: Poor fly! :P

IainB:
Student Who Won’t Stop Nodding His Head Isn’t Following a Word
In news that some classmates say comes as no surprise, that guy sitting in the front row of Philosophy 302 who nods knowingly after almost every sentence spoken by the professor has absolutely no clue what’s going on in the class.

“At first I thought he was a genius,” said classmate Elena Rotova, “but gradually it became clear that he would just nod at everything.”

In an interview with The Faster Times, that guy, who has also been known to chuckle audibly whenever the professor makes a vaguely humorous remark and also to take notes constantly, acknowledged that he didn’t have the slightest fucking clue as to what the professor was talking about. “Most of the time, I’m just stoned off my ass,” said that guy.
--- End quote ---

app103:
We don't need gun control, we just need to get rid of IE.

Stoic Joker:
 :-* Precisely why I maintain that statistics are BS because you can easily twist them to prove anything with anything.

Target:
:-* Precisely why I maintain that statistics are BS because you can easily twist them to prove anything with anything.
-Stoic Joker (January 20, 2013, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

87% of all statistics are made up anyway...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version