ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Badge/Award Mod Rewritten

<< < (7/14) > >>

app103:
There aren't any of these up yet because i need some help building them.  What i need for each such badge is:

* 16x16 tiny gif image
* 64x64 bigger image (jpg or gif)
* url for more info
* one word label, one line title, and then a longer description
* -mouser (February 08, 2009, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

There is quite a few people that deserve to have this one, but one in particular should get it first, since he inspired me to create it.

16x16:
64x64:
url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clown
one word label: clown
one line title: official forum clown

longer description: Life is a circus and we are standing in their ring. Given in honor of their intelligent wit, side splitting humor, and acts of insane hilarity. Being this funny should be a crime, and we'd probably have them arrested if we weren't laughing so hard.

Special large size:

I created this as a PSP7 vector, should there ever come an occasion where it needs to be made much, much larger. (think t-shirts, mugs, posters, 5000 ft billboards)

cranioscopical:
There is quite a few people that deserve to have this one
-app103 (February 13, 2009, 02:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Uneasy lies the thread that bears a clown!

mouser:
Hamradio has resized the images from this wiki page to make badge icons for some US military branches.

These are the first user-selectable badges, which means that if you are in one of the US military branches, you can indicate this by:

* Going to your forum profile
* Clicking on Forum Profile Information on left
* Then typing the name of the relevant badge in the Self-given Badges list.
let me know if it works for you.

steeladept:
Don't know about the others, but I tried to add the USAF one and could not get it to work.  I may be doing something wrong though?

mouser:
just type the word usaf into the box, for example:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version