ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Great Firewall Hunt ... frustrating ...

<< < (8/10) > >>

mouser:
ps. I'm fully back to using the latest Agnitum Outpost.

Carol Haynes:
I am now using Outpost fully again - and seem to have lost the crashes.

Can't say I am looking forward to version 4 being released if the version 3 debacle is repeated. I wonder if they will make the upgrade optional to allow the inevitable wrinkles to be ironed out?

JeffK:
The lack of adequate support for Windows XP Fast User Switching prevents me from using Outpost even though I have a two year licence (admittedly bought with a substantial discount via DonationCoder.com).

I have been using Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall until recently when I switched to ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware which AFAICT has the full ZA firewall built in.  ZA had sent me an email offering me this program together with a licence for Robofrom Pro for $US30.  Given that I had a Roboform licence for home (thanks to superboyac) and I wanted one for work, this was too hard to resist.

Jeff

thunder7:
How about Blackice?

Hellie:
I am using the Vistnetic Firewall at the moment, they sent me a free license as I am setting up a voluntary organistion. There is Trial though www.deerfield.com. It works well with NOD32 AV.

Also Comodo and Jetico which are both free firewalls.

Helen 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version