ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

New FARR plugin : FFTab allow to switch firefox tab

<< < (3/3)

ewemoa:
So, I finally tried this out -- actually I ported the code so I could use it w/ vanilla fscript.  In the process of trying to get it to work, I became puzzled by the following code:

--- Code: Javascript ---trigger:function(path, title, groupname, pluginid, thispluginid, score, entrytype, args, triggermode) {        if(entrytype!="fftab")            return;
That didn't work for me, but something analogous to the following did:

--- Code: Javascript ---trigger:function(path, title, groupname, pluginid, thispluginid, score, entrytype, args, triggermode) {        if(groupname!="fftab")            return;
After making the appropriate change (and using the appropriate FScript.dll included in the CZBFSubScript.zip attached to the OP) it appears to be working locally.  Prety neat!  Now if I could get myself to switch back to FF ;)

Nice work  :Thmbsup:

Armando:
Hello. Tried all the steps... But shows me the error message  "Can't connect to Firefox".

ewemoa:
I got "Can't connect to Firefox" too, but I had success after selecting the following in Firefox:

Tools -> MozRepl -> Start

The following page helped me to learn this:

http://wiki.github.com/bard/mozrepl/starting-the-repl

FWIW, here's a standalone version of fftab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version