ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Ignore Thread and Improved Bookmark Mod Implemented

<< < (2/7) > >>

mouser:
I've just now got things mostly working.. can you try again to find your bookmarks.

mouser:
Everyone try now.

mouser:
Note that i went ahead and added a Rating system.
Currently ratings are 100% private -- i.e. when you rate a thread it doesn't affect anyone else and isn't shown to anyone else; we may change that later.
For now, just think of it as a separate bookmark folder.
When you "Bookmark" a thread, it doesn't get added to your list of rated topics, and vice versa.

Note that the Ignored Topics list will keep a thread from showing up in your list of Recent or Unread topics, but the topic will still show up if you browse a specific forum section.

mouser:
Credit needs to be given to this Bookmark mod by AƤron and this other bookmark mod by Leipe Po.

What i did was take those mods and extend the concept to a more general form of thread "marking"/tagging system and added some more features.

lanux128:
my bookmarks are back! now off to try the other features. the ratings system sounds promising, could be extended to a much more comprehensive tagging system. :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version