ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Game Review: Defense Grid: The Awakening

<< < (5/9) > >>

tinjaw:
I too spotted the $5 special and purchased a copy. I like it very much. It is great for 10-15 minute breaks every now and then. It is sort of like mindless fun that requires some thinking.  :P

p3lb0x:
I agree, it's mindless fun that requires thinking (great way of putting it tinjaw :P). I completed it fairly quickly tho, like in 6 hours. 6 hours of fun for 5 dollars is friggen great! :D

lanux128:
sounds like a cool game, indeed.. this review has whet my appetite for TD games there was even a 75% discount! :'( will try out the demo. thanks Deozaan.

Deozaan:
Defense Grid is now available for 50% ($10) on Steam. I think it may be new pricing, i.e. $10 permanently.

If you haven't gotten it yet, it's totally worth the $10.

Deozaan:
Defense Grid is currently 75% off ($2.50) on Steam today only (for 16 more hours). This is one of the best TD games I've played and it's a steal for $2.50!

As I said on the last sale, if you haven't gotten it yet, but have the slightest inkling that you might be interested in it, for $2.50 you can't go wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version