ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

David: a TRIP to the dentist

<< < (2/2)

Edvard:
... the details of the procedure are a bit too personal for me to want to share story online. :)
-Deozaan (February 03, 2009, 11:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Like a colonoscopy? Had one of those done a few years ago (ulcerative colitis...  :'( ) and they gave me a cocktail for the procedure (2 different drugs mixed). I remember getting upset that I didn't have my glasses on and the doctor showing me the video screen, but otherwise I don't remember a thing.

scancode:
iiiizzhhh thiiiss reeaaal liffe?
new internet meme

SKesselman:
Like a colonoscopy? Had one of those done a few years ago (ulcerative colitis...  :'( )
-Edvard (February 04, 2009, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yikes! That does not sound fun at all. You have all my respect:
I flaked on 3 upper GI's before my doctor finally fired me, and that's a walk in the park compared to a colonoscopy.

Too bad Deozaan won't divulge anything about his procedure, but I understand.
He must feel very special, as he had a loved one to help him the whole time.

Isn't that sweet?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Deozaan:
Like a colonoscopy? Had one of those done a few years ago (ulcerative colitis...  :'( )
-Edvard (February 04, 2009, 10:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Too bad Deozaan won't divulge anything about his procedure, but I understand.
He must feel very special, as he had a loved one to help him the whole time.

Isn't that sweet?  ;D  ;D  ;D
-SKesselman (February 04, 2009, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, yes it was a colonoscopy!  :-[

But that really wasn't the detail I was hesitant to share. I just thought maybe you all didn't want to hear about the bowel "clean out" process or the barium enema that took place immediately after the colonoscopy couldn't be completed.

It's a funny story if you don't mind the "potty humor" that goes along with it.  ;D :P

SKesselman:
It's a funny story if you don't mind the "potty humor" that goes along with it.  ;D :P-Deozaan (February 04, 2009, 11:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

:tellme: :tellme: :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version