ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

为什么不更新了

(1/6) > >>

legendcvb:
这个软体非常实用在单核的机器上尤为突出。希望作者能更新。保持活力! China

Darwin:
Yahoo Bable Fish:

This software is practical on the single nucleus machine the outstandingly. Hoped that the author can renew. Maintains the vigor!
--- End quote ---

Seems like a pretty good translation - my usual experience is that such translations usually result in gibberish  :)

PhilB66:
Yahoo Bable Fish:

This software is practical on the single nucleus machine the outstandingly. Hoped that the author can renew. Maintains the vigor!
--- End quote ---

Seems like a pretty good translation - my usual experience is that such translations usually result in gibberish  :)
-Darwin (February 02, 2009, 10:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

app's Fried Babelfish translation makes more sense  :up:

Paul Keith:
Italicized words are actual letters I sort of understand. The rest I pieced from here

With words I understand included:

This individual flexible system is exceptionally (非常) truly useful at (用在) controlling this machine's memory up/high/most (上) especially to unstuck the machine/to release (出) the machine.

Requesting: could (能) the author please keep this software as new as possible/updated (更新)

Maintain and insure that this software continues to have high vitality/high quality.

My interpretation of actual words:

This software is truly great at what it does. Please keep this updated and continue to make great software such as these and please continue updating it further! You really have something awesome here. ~From China

hwtan:
这个软体非常实用在单核的机器上尤为突出。希望作者能更新。保持活力! China
-legendcvb (February 02, 2009, 07:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Non-literal translation: This software is very useful for single core system. I wish that the author would continue to update the software regularly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version