ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

为什么不更新了

<< < (5/6) > >>

app103:
inspite of amazing generosity & tolerance of above DC members , I think this is spam.

Ska

-SKA (April 25, 2011, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure why you would think it is spam. It contains no links, no mention of other products, and the person's profile contains no links or any other signs of spam.

Until it contains any of those, I vote to leave it alone.

40hz:
inspite of amazing generosity & tolerance of above DC members , I think this is spam.

Ska

-SKA (April 25, 2011, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am not sure why you would think it is spam. It contains no links, no mention of other products, and the person's profile contains no links or any other signs of spam.

Until it contains any of those, I vote to leave it alone.
-app103 (April 25, 2011, 09:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

Me too.

It could also be someone playing with DoCo a bit. Which makes for an interesting parlor game. But I see no fault or foul in it so far.

A moderator's quick check of the originating IP address might give a better (albeit not 100% reliable) clue as to the point of origin. Better would be if someone who was fluent in Mandarin could take a look at the message and see if they though it read more like 'real' colloquial Chinese rather than something in English that was put through a Babelfish translation.

:)

Stoic Joker:
Hell, I wish I could get more spam that said: "Hay man, nice job, keep up the good work!".

But oh no, I just get the spam that says I need:
A Quality Replica Rolex, a Russian Bride, and a larger longer lasting weenie.

:(

mwb1100:
Hell, I wish I could get more spam that said: "Hay man, nice job, keep up the good work!".

But oh no, I just get the spam that says I need:
A Quality Replica Rolex, a Russian Bride, and a larger longer lasting weenie.
-Stoic Joker (April 25, 2011, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

wished for spam: Keep up the good work...  

actual spam: larger, longer lasting...

I think you've got your wish!

SKA:
app103
I have seen similar one/two liners (mainly Chinese)  in other english forums, eg. on k-meleon forums, and mostly these are spam.

If anyone can prove me wrong, I can offer my apologies.

Ska

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version