ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

为什么不更新了

<< < (3/6) > >>

housetier:
Yesterday I learned about rikaichan, an extension for firefox. It seems to work well enough: my Japanese skills are not good enough to tell ;)

And if those symbols were Chinese it just proves I don't know enough about either language...

ewemoa:
I believe the quote is Chinese -- hint: see the mention of a country in the first post, and also note the complete lack of hiragana ;)

legendcvb:
在中国,许多家庭使用的计算机还有许多是老款的。512内存 单核的电脑很普遍,这款软体可以用神奇来体现它的价值,我的周围朋友使用过后都赞不绝口,而且难能可贵的是这么优秀的软体是免费的。感谢作者辛勤无私的劳动,感谢许多支持这个软体的朋友。

PS :我是个学生,英语水平非常有限,所以给大家带来困扰了 请多多包涵 O(∩_∩)O

tomos:
在中国,许多家庭使用的计算机还有许多是老款的。512内存 单核的电脑很普遍,这款软体可以用神奇来体现它的价值,我的周围朋友使用过后都赞不绝口,而且难能可贵的是这么优秀的软体是免费的。感谢作者辛勤无私的劳动,感谢许多支持这个软体的朋友。

PS :我是个学生,英语水平非常有限,所以给大家带来困扰了 请多多包涵 O(∩_∩)O
-legendcvb (July 21, 2009, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

google translate:
In China, many families use the computer there are many of the old section. 512 single-core computer memory is very common, this software can be used to reflect the magic of the value of it, my friends are full of praise after use, and valuable software is so good is free of charge. Thank the authors for their hard and selfless work, thanks to the many friends to support the software.

PS: I am a student, very limited English proficiency, it has been a problem for everyone, please forgive me
--- End quote ---

No problem, legendcvb
没问题!

Ampa:
Wow! This has to be the only forum on the web where a foreign language post is not only tollerated, but multiple translations are offered and a warm welcome extended.

I love DC :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version