ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2009

Post your NANY 2009 Mug/Shirt Pics here..

<< < (8/12) > >>

f0dder:
f0dder that's insane.. how can customs be more than the price of the item itself?!?!-mouser (February 17, 2009, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Some percentage of the item's declared value plus some handling fees... then 25% vat ontop of that (of *both* the percentage-of-value and handling fees).

f0dder:
Here goes... not the best pic in the world, used my camera's phone (Nokia 53310). Guess I should grab a better pic where you can actually see the DC/Cody logo on the hoodie :P

Post your NANY 2009 Mug/Shirt Pics here..

nosh:
f0dder, I'm disappointed. I expected a MUCH larger head on someone who's a virtual encyclopedia on tech (NTM otherthings) knowledge. :P

:Thmbsup:

tomos:
actually we were very lucky to have a very generous and kind donor on the site whose donation covered much of the expenses
-mouser (February 17, 2009, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

a BIG THANK YOU to whoever that was :)

czb:
Hi,
here is my pic:
Spoiler

To the customs:
For EU there is a limit of 22 Euro including post (depending on which price is on the customs declaration) for not paying the customs. I have 17.99$ there, so I did not have to pay the customs.

Here:
http://europa.eu/scadplus/leg/en/lvb/l11002.htm
it says:
Goods admitted free of import duties
Consignments of little value, consignments of a non-commercial nature and capital goods
    * consignments of a value not exceeding 22 euro, except for alcohol, tobacco, perfumes and toilet waters;
    * small consignments of a non-commercial nature sent by private persons in third countries to private persons in the EC. The Regulation sets specific quantitative limits per consignment of alcohol, tobacco, perfumes and toilet waters. For other products the value is limited to 45 euro;
--- End quote ---

So it might be a good idea to send stuff not exceeding 45 euro by you mouser as a private person. Those 40$ dollars paid by f0dder are horrible. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version