ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (188/192) > >>

Ath:
I wonder why you would update your browser(s) to the latest versions, but refuse to update the OS to at least a decently updated version :-\

wraith808:
I wonder why you would update your browser(s) to the latest versions, but refuse to update the OS to at least a decently updated version :-\
-Ath (September 18, 2017, 05:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
There are valid reasons. Im running xp on a machine because theres a known bug in vpn software that is used that if you connect with anything later to a windows 8.1 box, it can glitch out.

Tuxman:
Mozilla will remove "legacy" extensions from AMO starting in October 2018. I am in the process of searching a new home for OpenDownload²...

Ath:
Hm, Tab Mix Plus is for Firefox pre-v57 only, why do you want to promote a plugin that's not usable to most regular (up-to-date) FF users?

[OT]: This smells a lot like a spam message..., and also it should have gone into the existing thread of (nearly) the same name.
Any admin who agrees with me should IMHO remove this thread and probably the OP too.
As confirmed by Deozaan: it was a spammer. Thanks for fixing that :up:

rgdot:
FWIW there is a 57 and above version too, how usable and as featured it is I don't know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version