ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (125/192) > >>

Tuxman:
Yes, please. Get out.

Curt:
important link if you ever want to install a userscript:

>>http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/487275.html<<

Redirect Userscripts.org to Userscripts-MIRROR.org

Script Summary:On any web page it will check if the clicked links goes to userscripts.org. If so, the link will be rewritten to point to userscripts-mirror.org

PROBLEM: Userscripts.org is unreachable.
SOLUTION: On any web page, this script will redirect userscripts.org links to userscripts-mirror.org.
DETAILS: The source code is very short and simple to understand.-userscripts-mirror
--- End quote ---

Cuffy:
I'm easily confused so please talk s...l.....oooo.......w!
I'm still looking for the "supposed" script to disable lazyload.
I just came from that site with over 137,000 scripts on over 5,000 pages.
I'll need a clue as to how we do business there.
Got any tips>
 :huh:

IainB:
@Curt: Ah, many thanks for posting that. You saved me the trouble - I hadn't been sure where to post it (had forgotten this discussion thread) when I saw it yesterday in my feed-reader, referenced in this post in The Windows Club: Greasemonkey scripts for Firefox: What it does and how to use it

How did you find out about that mirror? It seems to have been a little-known item, which always makes me curious.

I had been presuming that somebody was deliberately killing off usercripts.org as it has become well nigh impossible to connect to them, and so I had been resorting to using the Wayback machine (where many/all the scripts seem to be have been stored) - but it seems that, to make use of Wayback as a script archive, you probably first need to know the ID of the script you want!    :(

Tuxman:
userscripts.org seems to just have gone. Well, there are some alternatives.

http://wiki.greasespot.net/User_Script_Hosting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version