ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (5/192) > >>

Mr.Fancypants:
Four Firefox extensions I can't live without

AdBlock - to control Ads
FlashBlock - to control Flash
NoScript - to control which pages can use Java
NukeAnything - to select and temporarily remove text or pictures or whatever from webpage before taking a screenshot.  (Not ready for Firefox 1.5 yet; I miss it badly.)
            RIP (Remove It Permanently) is somewhat similar but permanent.
Was also using MenuEditor (to tame context menu) and SpoofStick

mrainey:
As mentioned, the Tabbrowser Extensions are buggy, bloated, and "unrecommended" by their author - but I love 'em!

brotherS:
FlashGot in combination with Free Download Manager! Why? Just read https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1801
:)

CmputrAce:
Adblock 0.5.2.039 - Filters ads from web-pages
Adblock Filterset.G Updater 0.2.6 - Synchronizes Adblock with Filterset.G
Add Bookmark Here 0.5.5 - A convenient way to add bookmarks.(ESSENTIAL)
AJAX Yahoo! Mail [Viamatic WebMail++] 0.5 - Preview messages in your Yahoo! mail account.(FAIR - I could live without it)
All-In-One Sidebar 0.6.1 - Quickly switch between sidebars, view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and more in the sidebar, or view source or websites in the sidebar. It includes a slide-out button and a toolbar, all of which can be extensively customized.(VERY ESSENTIAL)
Colorful Tabs 0.3 - Colors every tab in a different color and makes them easy to distinguish while beautifying the overall appeal of the interface.(ESSENTIAL)
ConsoleĀ² 0.2.5 - The next generation error console.
Disable Targets For Downloads 1.0 - Prevents download links opening a blank window.(ESSENTIAL)
Duplicate Tab 0.7 - Allows you to duplicate a tab, or to merge the windows.
IE Tab 1.0.6.4 - Open IE-only pages in &quot;embedded IE&quot; !!!(ESSENTIAL) - keeps me from opening IE just to see how a page will render in IE
ListZilla 0.7 - Outputs an alphabetical list of extensions to a text, vB code, or HTML file. (This)
Location Navigator 0.6 - An extension that lets you increment/decrement a portion of a location.
PDF Download 0.5.1.2 - Allows to choose whether you want to view a PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or HTML) or you want to download it!
PlainOldFavorites 0.5.6 - Use Internet Explorer Favorites directly from Firefox - I don't really use this.
Tab Preview 0.3 - Preview tab contents on mouseover
Tabbrowser Preferences 1.2.8.8 - Enhances control over some aspects of tabbed browsing.(ESSENTIAL)
Talkback 1.5 - Submit a crash report to Mozilla.org.
View Rendered Source Chart 1.2.03 - Creates a Colorful Chart of a Webpage's Rendered Source
ViewSourceWith 0.0.7.8 - View page source with external application (ESSENTIAL)
Web Developer 0.9.4 - Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.(ESSENTIAL)

f0dder:
CmputrAce, the links in your list are pretty broken - just FYI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version