ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (40/192) > >>

Shades:
Zotero is the name of a very useful plugin. Like a bookmark it stores a page, with all the downloaded data (somewhat similar like evernote), you can tag every item, search through what is stored, export etc. It was intended for books and extensive studies, but I use it like a Bookmark placeholder on steroids  ;)

sri:
Shades: Did you compare it w/ http://amb.vis.ne.jp/mozilla/scrapbook/ ?

cathodera:

Thanks Sri! Ever since mouser was nice enough to reveal that I had been shamefully underestimating Tab Mix Plus, I have been poring over it, and learning something new every day.

And I figured that posting my new groaning smorgasbord of extensions would result in my learning something else about at least one of them!

If I hang out here long enough, the day may come when I might even have to give back my Totally Clueless card.   :)

Curt:
bumping!

All Customized Links is an "okay" substitute for half of the Maxthon Start Page, so my biggest problem with Firefox is that the only add'on I have found that comes close to the Maxthon toolbar for "favorites programs" is Launchy, and the author gave up updating this program two years ago, even though I think it still needs a lot in userfriendliness. The prime feature of Launchy is still working, more or less, but it is a nightmare to add links to other programs if you are not a coder. And it is for such a feature, links to other programs, I became interested in the first place.

So I came here to ask if 'you' know of a program / an add'on that will add such a feature to Firefox, making it easy to reach my favourite programs from the inside of Firefox 2, please?
 :tellme:
-Curt (February 07, 2008, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

sri:
Curt: External Application Buttons (Modified Version) -> http://bushwhacker.seesaa.net/article/16861899.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version