ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (167/192) > >>

IainB:
/RANT ON
It really did annoy - and it still does - that Mozilla unilaterally decided to kill off the Add-on Bar: refer What happened to the Add-on Bar? | Firefox Help
It was thus left up to 3rd party Add-ons to fill the gap - which they did for a short while, but which were subsequently broken by changes to Firefox - e.g., The Add-on Bar (Restored).
/RANT OFF

Does anyone on this forum know of a workaround to fully restore the Addons Bar?

Tuxman:
Classic Theme Restorer or Status 4 Evar.

f0dder:
Jonathan13: are you affiliated with Zotero? At first glance your post looks like some of the spam we usually get, but it doesn't have the Google hits that spam usually gives - also, Zotero seems to be free as well as Open Source, so it would be a weird form of spam... but it's always nice to know where people coming from.

Welcome onboard, by the way :-)

IainB:
Classic Theme Restorer or Status 4 Evar.
-Tuxman (March 21, 2016, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!
Classic Theme Restorer works, though I am unsure whether I want the rest of what it does. Still experimenting...
Status 4 Evar seems to have been abandoned, so I didn't try it.

IainB:
Zotero is an amazing new bibliographic reference manager. Calling it an "extension" doesn't do it justice. It behaves like a full-fledged application within Firefox. If you're a student, academician, researcher or writer, you really should check this out. If you've been saving for Endnote or RefWorks, you can probably spend that money on something else.
-rkrause (October 07, 2006, 09:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
+ 1 from me.

(Attribution link corrected 2016-04-08 1431hrs.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version