ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (161/192) > >>

holt:
Theme Font and Size Changer
-MilesAhead (January 12, 2016, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
I can't seem to get the Theme Font and Size Changer to work.

-holt (January 27, 2016, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Do you have checkCompatibility installed?
-MilesAhead (January 27, 2016, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
I do now; still no luck on FF font size too small, but not sure if all my options are aligned; I pick 14 as minimum font but some fonts on some pages still look like 10pt.

Just to clarify, checkcompatibility works more like it should be named 'fix compatibility'; right? That's what it does; right?

MilesAhead:
I do now; still no luck on FF font size too small, but not sure if all my options are aligned; I pick 14 as minimum font but some fonts on some pages still look like 10pt.

Just to clarify, checkcompatibility works more like it should be named 'fix compatibility'; right? That's what it does; right?

-holt (January 27, 2016, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess it is a fix for the check compatibility thingy.  Afa the fonts I also use ColorToggle for cases when I need light text on a dark background to read easily.  Although I don't use it as often since I switched Firefox to use ComicSans font.  It seems less blurry.

holt:
I'm really just giving feedback, but appreciate all your suggestions. FF used to be a good browser, but somehow it just doesn't seem so great anymore. Pale Moon does not work with XP or I would switch.

4wd:
Pale Moon does not work with XP or I would switch.
-holt (January 28, 2016, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

https://www.palemoon.org/palemoon-atom.shtml

This version of Pale Moon is optimized specifically for use on Intel Atom™ processors and compatible with the Windows XP and Server 2003 operating systems.
--- End quote ---
These builds are specifically optimized for Intel Atom™ processors, and are not recommended for regular Intel or AMD processors on current operating systems (Vista or higher). The extra optimizations only work on Atom processors and will execute a little slower than the normal version of Pale Moon on a non-Atom processor (but otherwise run just fine). In general use, you will likely not notice much (if any) difference if run on a non-Atom processor that is likely more powerful, anyway.
--- End quote ---

holt:
Pale Moon does not work with XP or I would switch.
-holt (January 28, 2016, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

https://www.palemoon.org/palemoon-atom.shtml

This version of Pale Moon is optimized specifically for use on Intel Atom™ processors and compatible with the Windows XP and Server 2003 operating systems.
--- End quote ---
These builds are specifically optimized for Intel Atom™ processors, and are not recommended for regular Intel or AMD processors on current operating systems (Vista or higher). The extra optimizations only work on Atom processors and will execute a little slower than the normal version of Pale Moon on a non-Atom processor (but otherwise run just fine). In general use, you will likely not notice much (if any) difference if run on a non-Atom processor that is likely more powerful, anyway.
--- End quote ---
-4wd (January 28, 2016, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
It works. Nice. palemoon-atom for Windows XP. My vintage Gateway TA6 has an Intel Centrino cpu, which I never heard of before receiving it, but with the SSD it's really not that slow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version