ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (94/192) > >>

Curt:
oh, this is awful bad! I am so sorry!  :-[

It gets even worse: Do not try to let Mr Tech handle the addon manager by itself, or you will completely lose access to the addons!!! I just did that, and because I cannot find any way to access my addons, I am also unable to disable Mr Tech!!

Please post the proper solution to this nightmare!

-------  :tellme:

I am so sorry for having caused this kind of problems to others!   :hanged:

Curt:
can I simply delete C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\13kfheeu.default\extensions\{9669CC8F-B388-42FE-86F4-CB5E7F5A8BDC}.xpi , or will that just cause more troubles?

Edited:
Yes, I could merely delete it. My Waterfox is doing okay now, without Mr Tech.

IainB:
@Curt:
I know that feeling of panic!
Good job you had the Extension List Dumper report!
Don't worry, you didn't cause any problems for others - well, not for me, at any rate.
I knew to be cautious with an unknown source for MrTech. It's probably a ß version - a work in progress.

For future reference: If you bring up FF with SHIFT-Click on the shortcut, then I think it should load with NO add-ons running, and you can then make changes from there. I had to do that with a couple of add-ons before when I was updating FF. Maybe one of them was the older version of MrTech, I'm not sure.

Curt:
Good job you had the Extension List Dumper report!-IainB (May 08, 2012, 04:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

-yes, that was one situation that "forever" will justify this add-on  :up:

Thank you for reminding me of Shift+Click. I really had forgotten!

kyrathaba:
Has anyone used the Mozilla Archive Format, as discussed in the description of the following FF extension?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mozilla-archive-format/?src=cb-dl-featured

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version