ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (89/192) > >>

Innuendo:
The keyboard shortcut for "find next" (F3) doesn't work for Find Toolbar Tweaks in later FF versions...  :(-nosh (March 04, 2012, 10:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Odd of you to say that as it works just fine here, but....I'm not running nearly as many extensions as I used to so maybe there's a conflict with another extension you are running?

nosh:
Quite likely, since I'm currently running 53 extensions.:)
I'll try and narrow down the culprit when I get some time.

Curt:
Are there still any users of Mr Tech Toolkit?

I have been using it on 32-bit Firefox for quite some years, but now I am on 64-bit Waterfox and I simply cannot get Toolkit to work as it used to. "Open in RegEdit" is an addon that will work just fine in whatever version of Firefox you are running, but Waterfox refuses to install it, even though Mr Tech should make it happen.

But Toolkit has many options, so maybe I have forgotten the proper setting? Can you direct me?  :tellme:

-------------
The latest version is marked October 18, 2011, but may be much older. It is not on Mozilla:
toolkit.xpi.zip (321.54 kB - downloaded 256 times.)

Tuxman:
I'll wait for an official update to this. :)

Curt:
Are there still any users of Mr Tech Toolkit?

But Toolkit has many options, so maybe I have forgotten the proper setting? Can you direct me? 
-Curt (March 09, 2012, 10:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

-I was really asking the wrong question. The proper question must be:

What must I do to force Firefox / Waterfox to install an addon / extension?  :tellme:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version