ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox Extensions: Your favorite or most useful

<< < (81/192) > >>

tomos:
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/mclickfocustab/

A new favourite of mine: MClickFocusTab. No more "right-click > Open in background tab", just middle-click the link, and it will open in background tab/window.
-Curt (April 27, 2011, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

but Ctrl+Click does that already - or is that only with Tab-mix-plus?  :-\

Curt:
On my FF  Ctrl+Click gives new foreground tab. I found TmixP to be too crowded with options.
Anyway, due to my translation programs  many Ctrl+something is reserved.

ewemoa:
FavLoc sounds interesting -- FWIW, I've been using Automatic Save Folder, perhaps with somewhat similar goals in mind.

f0dder:
A new favourite of mine: MClickFocusTab. No more "right-click > Open in background tab", just middle-click the link, and it will open in background tab/window.-Curt (April 27, 2011, 11:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Isn't that default behavior? Or at least behavior that can be set with standard settings? At least middle-click opens new tab in background here, and I don't have any tab-related addons afaik :)

phitsc:
Just installed the Bookmarks Up Top plugin, adding a bookmark button next to the Firefox button on Firefox 4. I wish I could configure it to only show bookmarks of one specific bookmark folder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version