ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (17/19) > >>

f0dder:
I don't say LOL, I perform LOL. Gamerkids nowadays, *sigh* :P
-f0dder (February 24, 2009, 12:32 AM)
--- End quote ---
How about with LMAO, or ROTFL?
-CWuestefeld (February 24, 2009, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
I do laugh often, but not exactly either of those two ;) - and I don't feel a need to say them either. While I don't use the terms in speech and try to use them somewhat sparingly on forums and the like, I do use a lot of them pretty often on IRC, IM services and when writing SMS'es...

OldElmerFudd:
1. I'm addicted to fabulist literature

2. I think Neil Gaiman's Sandman is a great work of fiction, even if it is a graphic novel

3. I can come up with a decent original bass line for anything

4. The first woman I ever had a major crush on was Diana Rigg as Emma Peel in The Avengers.
 (see attachment in previous post)
(mmm...those sexy-brainy English-types <sigh!>) ;)

5. If someone were to offer me the chance to go to Mars or another planet (but with only 1 chance in 3 of surviving the trip) I'd still go in a heartbeat.

6. I often enjoy disregarding written instructions. ;)

-40hz (January 31, 2009, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I still remember the enormous, hormone-soaked crush I had on Diana Rigg when I was in my early 20's. Sigh...

OldElmerFudd:
Your only brother's only brother sounds like a real character - whatever happened to him? Is he on the straight and narrow now?
-Darwin (February 23, 2009, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Darwin
As a pro, he was inclined to run his activities like a business. More to the point, he had an uncanny knack for avoiding trouble. Word is, he gave it all up about 20 years ago with only minor psychic scars. 
 ;)

Darwin:
Your only brother's only brother sounds like a real character - whatever happened to him? Is he on the straight and narrow now?
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Darwin
As a pro, he was inclined to run his activities like a business. More to the point, he had an uncanny knack for avoiding trouble. Word is, he gave it all up about 20 years ago with only minor psychic scars. 
 ;)
-OldElmerFudd (February 24, 2009, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

:)

BTW I had a pretty big crush on Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) myself when I was about 8 or 9. Didn't quite "get", at the time, that the shows I was watching were already 10 years old or so at the time  ;D

OldElmerFudd:
--- End quote ---

Yeah, Darwin
 ;)
-OldElmerFudd (February 24, 2009, 06:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

:)

BTW I had a pretty big crush on Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) myself when I was about 8 or 9. Didn't quite "get", at the time, that the shows I was watching were already 10 years old or so at the time  ;D
-Darwin (February 24, 2009, 07:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I "got it" OK. In spite of the fact I was mad about a close friend, and had relationships with others. The redoubtable Ms. Rigg was soooo unattainable. And I was doing a lot of attaining in those days!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version