ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (6/19) > >>

edbro:
1. I love to BBQ
2. I flew the A-10 Warthog (As well as a few other jets) in the Air Force
3. I'm an American but I have lived in Turkey and England
4. I ride a unicycle
5. I love computers but I can't program  :-[

40hz:
I flew the A-10 Warthog
-edbro (February 01, 2009, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome! The finest close-support aircraft ever .

My hat's off.

Shades:
For a meme like this to be successful, it should contain some 'spicy material' I think, so here goes:

1. My only brother has recently chosen a "career" as professional criminal.
2. When I was (very) young, my curiosity killed a real cat   :(
3. At heart I am a dog person anyway.
4. I bought all my drivers licenses for this country (but earned them in originating country).
5. I am in love with a woman who is totally into God, while I am not.

CleverCat:

(4) I'm the guy who feeds all the stray cats in the neighborhood.

--- End quote ---

1. I  :-* zridling (I'm a cat person)!
2. I've had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 33 years.
3. I love Musicals - my fav. is Sound of Music.
4. I used to be an amateur Dancer/Singer/Actor before I got sick.
5. I'm 55 and my 81 year old Mother cares for me full-time and mows the lawn, cooks, cleans etc. :Thmbsup:

zridling:
For a meme like this to be successful, it should contain some 'spicy material' I think, so here goes:

1. My only brother has recently chosen a "career" as professional criminal.-Shades (February 01, 2009, 10:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

My brother did this in 2002, and bought himself a life sentence in 2003. The whole thing tore our family apart. The TV shows never tell you crime's impact on criminals' families. It wastes life savings, forces people to choose sides, and if like me, you still keep in contact with the offender, it's an emotional and financial burden. In other words, the family gets sentenced, too. Which is why I believe every troubled teen should have to spend a month sitting in a courtroom. It's very easy to convict people, the state has built-in advantages, and appeals go nowhere. In the end, you find out it's far better to avoid the crime in the first damn place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version