ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Meme time! Five Things People Don't Know About Me

<< < (18/19) > >>

40hz:
Oh, I "got it" OK. In spite of the fact I was mad about a close friend, and had relationships with others. The redoubtable Ms. Rigg was soooo unattainable. And I was doing a lot of attaining in those days!
-OldElmerFudd (February 25, 2009, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. But I always liked "older women."

At least I did until recently. Now those same older women are my age.

Or younger. :tellme:

gpetrant:
1.  I'm a poet.

2.  I've lived with chronic Dysthymia (low grade depression) with episodes of Major Depression most of my adult life.   

3.  I'm a North American Indian (Ojibwe).

4.  I like to code whenever I'm not horny.  In fact, I just completed my first VB 4 'hello world' program this past week.  I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment. It took me over 10 years to complete.  (Don't know where I found the time, tbh.)

5.  I...umm...well...oh god, this is a hard one...I have had an erotic fixation on...Martha Stewart.  There, I said it!  When she went to prison, I had to book off sick for her entire stay because of...well...my obsessive fantasizing about being her cellmate...toweling her off after showers, giving her stress-relieving erotic massages with my Erotic Almond Massage Oil, etc.  It left me too exhausted to do anything else.  (I'm not proud of that fact, and I don't encourage any of you youngsters out there to try this at home.)

(umm...are we allowed to say 'horny' and 'erotic' in the forums?  What about 'Erotic Almond Massage Oil'?  :-[ )

scancode:
I have had an erotic fixation on...Martha Stewart.
-gpetrant (February 26, 2009, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---
TMI* scancode grabs a sickbag

zridling:
4. I like to code whenever I'm not horny. In fact, I just completed my first VB4 'hello world' program this past week.  I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment. It took me over 10 years to complete. (Don't know where I found the time, tbh.)
-gpetrant (February 26, 2009, 02:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Best laugh I've had this week! Thanks for sharing, I won't judge you.  :P

OldElmerFudd:
Oh, I "got it" OK. In spite of the fact I was mad about a close friend, and had relationships with others. The redoubtable Ms. Rigg was soooo unattainable. And I was doing a lot of attaining in those days!
-OldElmerFudd (February 25, 2009, 02:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same here. But I always liked "older women."

At least I did until recently. Now those same older women are my age.

Or younger. :tellme:

-40hz (February 25, 2009, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Understood. My best friend is two years younger than I am. Been crazy about her for nearly 40 years. Five years back, Bite-sized trouble showed up. She's thirty-four years younger! The Original Mermaid (best friend) gets a little cranky when she thinks about her, but knows she's always first. YMMV <vbg>

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version