ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

The Best Free Software of 2009 by PCMag.com (App Launchers)

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
I've been meaning to try this out for a long time
Congrats VideoInPicture !!!

I've been very impressed for a long while at the number of languages it's been translated into ..
& welcome sgt evmckay! :)

tinjaw:
Kudos! This a quite a feat; to beat out Object Dock. Excellent work VideoInPicture!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Huge congratulations to Eric and Circle Dock :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

dazzaa:
Well done on beating objectdock, a fine achievement :)
as for the tabbed drawer on objectdock, yeah it's a good feature :) maybe we could have a tab pie in the middle or a tabring on the outside.

Congrats again,
Daz

sgtevmckay:
My solution to the OD+ Tabbed Drawer was to go to sTabLauncher.
I find to be be an acceptable competitor to OD+ Tabs.
It is still in development, and has a couple of hinky issues with 360Desktop, but perfectly acceptable.
Combining Rocket Dock with stabLauncher, you fairly much have all the options of OD+, but not quite.
Although you have some options available to you that you would not get in OD+

Not only does sTabLauncher have a few skins and other stuff. They give you the PSD to outlay the skins yourself.
I have customized skins and icons that I have created with Gimp.
But if you have access to Ps3 or higher, better for you, and combined with Alien Eye Candy.
But for the rest of us poor folks, gimp is perfectly acceptable.
I actually utilize Gimp with Ps3.

But we are not here to discuss the tweaking of my desktop.
We are here to rain accolades upon the developer of Circle Dock and encourage his development to make CD all it can be and more; Yes!?!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version