ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

SETTINGS wont work 'error message' Please help!

(1/2) > >>

Skabby:
i like the look of this very much (CircleDock0.9.2Alpha8.2) and it apeard to work fine, until i tried to enter the settings, and i got this error message-

"an application error occurred. please contact the administrator with the following information: Font 'Tahoma' does not support style 'Regular' . " 

follwed by a whole list of otehr stuff. so i cannot get into the settings screen, which means i cannot use the program :( can anyone help me with this. i am using Windows 7, could this be the problem (i read it was compatible)?

i have attatched a screenprint of the error message. be grateful to anyone that can help!

wreckedcarzz:
Basically, your Tahoma font is screwed up/missing (probably because of Windows 7 being beta with problems still). This is NO fault of Circle Dock at all (just to clarify that).

Download the font below (save it), extract the font, right click it and Install it. The error will cease. :Thmbsup:

EDIT: Also, nicely formatted error report! :up:

Skabby:
Bngo :) cheers for that mate, this app looks great, look forwards to using it!

wreckedcarzz:
Not a problem at all! :)

pangutana:
tried what you said, wreckedcarzz... settings still don't work...  :( i'm using windows xp, by the way.. i have exactly the same problem with skabby..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version