ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

How to silently uninstall processtamer

<< < (2/2)

artsky:
by the way, attached is the NOD32 error log re processtamer:

40hz:
Thank you for the clarification. My apologies for questioning your intentions. :-[

mouser:
artsky -- cpu eater is a test utility included with process tamer whose sole purpose is to do nothing for many cycles in order to simulate a process that is out of control using the cpu.  there is certainly no virus in the process tamer installation.

note:  when you read something like "probably" in a virus report -- you should know that "probably" should be translated into "i have no damn idea if anything is wrong with this file" but i'll flag it anyway so maybe i get lucky or win some points in the next antivirus review showdown.  i have used nod32 for years and it's never flagged the file for me.. however i turn off the stupid heuristic guessing game feature in virus programs because they lead to these false alarms.

wreckedcarzz:
"i have no damn idea if anything is wrong with this file" but i'll flag it anyway so maybe i get lucky or win some points in the next antivirus review showdown-mouser (January 28, 2009, 10:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D - Funny, but true

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version