ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

Overlay Folder Icon with Exe icon

(1/5) > >>

robinsiebler:
There are a slew of programs out there that will let you customize your explorer folder icons. But I can't find any program that will easily let me create the icon that I want.  What I want is program that will let me select a folder icon and then select an icon from an exe and overlay the exe icon on the folder icon.

nogojoe:
There are a slew of programs out there that will let you customize your explorer folder icons. But I can't find any program that will easily let me create the icon that I want.  What I want is program that will let me select a folder icon and then select an icon from an exe and overlay the exe icon on the folder icon.
-robinsiebler (January 21, 2009, 04:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try Icon any Folder I think it will do exactly what you want

nogojoe

robinsiebler:
Except it doesn't.

What I want is someting like this - icon overlaid on a folder icon

nogojoe:
Except it doesn't.

What I want is someting like this - icon overlaid on a folder icon
-robinsiebler (January 21, 2009, 06:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

You would have to go to an icon editor and process your own icon to do that I haven't come across anything like you want .

nogojoe

robinsiebler:
I haven't seen anything like it either.  And since I haven't an artistic bone in my body, I was hoping someone would be able write a program that would take icon A shrink it by X%, place it on top of icon B and create icon C.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version